WHO WE ARE
The Bostonair Group provides recruitment, line maintenance and technical training services to the aviation industry. To the energy industry we provide recruitment services and training courses through Boston Energy. We also provide renewable energy, storage and other low-carbon solutions through Boston Renewables to the commercial sector.
Bostonair’s services to the aviation industry span three key areas;
- Recruitment and temporary labour services – Bostonair Group Ltd and Bostonair GmbH
- EASA Part 145 approved line maintenance services – Bostonair Ltd Line Maintenance
- Technical training, including EASA Part 147 approved aircraft type training – Bostonair Technical Training Ltd
Bostonair’s services to the energy industry span the following areas:
- Energy recruitment, crane training and wind turbine services – Boston Energy Ltd
- Renewable energy, storage and low-carbon solutions – Boston Renewables Ltd
Our approach from first contact is to understand your needs and requirements and build relationships that will enable us to fit the best people into your team. With a fresh perspective and excellent industry knowledge along with our technical training capability, we can deal with the issue of staff retention and find innovative ways of meeting human resource challenges.
Bostonair has established infrastructure in the UK and Europe. Our recruitment services are accredited through ISO9001:2015. Bostonair holds a German labour leasing licence, Belgian interim Licence and French Ministry of Labour Agreement. We are also Part 145 approved for line maintenance services and Part 147 approved for technical training services.