Bostonair has been supporting the aviation and aerospace sector across Europe with a range of recruitment services since 1997.
Since then, our solutions have expanded to include contract/temporary labour, permanent and executive search services as well as Consultancy. Our technical services include Line Maintenance, Technical Training and Auditing & Compliance services.
Bostonair specialises in developing long-term working relationships with clients, working with a large number of our customers for many years now. Our customers include Lufthansa, European Air Transport/DHL, Aerologic, Airbus, EFW, Wizz Air, Condor and Austrian Airlines.
Our recruiters have extensive aviation backgrounds and have excellent knowledge of recruitment law and compliance in most European countries. We also have permanent representation in our major markets providing welfare support to engineers, handling local airport security and aviation safety requirements. One of our key areas of differentiation is that Bostonair always aims to gain a full understanding and appreciation of our client’s challenges – whether they are short, medium or long term. We then develop suitable and sustainable solutions that deliver powerful and commercially viable results.
We offer the following recruitment services:
- Contract/Temporary; B1/B2 Licenced Engineers, CAT A, Unlicenced Engineers, CAMO and White Collar Engineers, Sheet Metal workers, Cabin Mechanics, Composite Mechanics, Tech Reps, Consultants and Painters.
- Permanent: A wide variety of roles; aviation maintenance personnel, CAMO and White Collar Engineers, project managers, engineering managers, supply chain, planners etc.
- Executive Search and C-Suite: Senior Director level roles i.e., Managing Director, Finance Director, Commercial Director and Project Director.
Other Technical services:
- Consultancy: Bostonair provides highly experienced Aviation Consultants who specialise in a broad range of areas such as Network Planning, Ground Handling, Fleet Management, Project Management and much more.
- Auditing & Compliance services: Bostonair Group provide Safety, Compliance and Security services to our Customer Airline Group (large Low-Cost Carrier with multiple AOC’s). This is a long-term contract that supports our Customers growth and allows them a flexible but highly professional set of services with a multi-disciplined, geographically spread, and highly experienced team of Compliance and Safety/Security personnel. Our approach is to fit within the culture of the Customer organisation and provide incremental value both in terms of the actual output of the service and the commercial model deployed.
- Line Maintenance: Bostonair provides ongoing line maintenance support for a number of European customers, as well as operators looking for line maintenance or on-call/AOG support.
Bostonair Ltd Line Maintenance holds part 145 approvals (EASA, CAA & Turkish) to provide line maintenance services on several aircraft types in various locations under approval references EASA.UK.145.01200, CAA.UK.145.01200 and SHY.145.TR.F.0076.
- Technical Training: Including online training and classroom type training courses.
Online courses available include: EWIS, Human Factors, Fuel Tank Safety, ETOPS, SMS, Dangerous Goods, Part 145: Production Planning and Part M: Essentials
Classroom Type training courses available includes A300, A320, A330, B737NG, B737MAX and B757.
If you are interested in one or more of our services then please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or +44 (0) 1482 679757.
Related BlogsView All Blog Articles
30th September 2022
Have you heard? We are expanding our portfolio of online aviation courses! You can now find the following EASA approved...
Boston Spotlight: Head of Training Paul Gash shares his journey of becoming an aviation engineer in the RAF and how someone can get started in their Aviation career
28th April 2022
There are many routes you can take to begin your career as an aircraft engineer. Many begin via a direct...
Boston Spotlight: Saurabh Kohli talks about his journey to become a B1 Engineer and his experiences working in the aviation industry
16th March 2022
Have you ever wondered what life is like as B1 Engineer? Perhaps you’re thinking about a career change, what steps...
16th February 2022
It’s that time again – the deadline to renew your online aviation training is creeping up on you. Or maybe...
© Bostonair 2023. All Rights Reserved.