We are delighted to reveal that we will soon be launching our new Bostonair UK website! As well as a new design and layout, we will be introducing you to some new features, including:
- Upgraded online store – this will make purchasing our online technical training courses even easier!
- New Type Training course calendar – A simple table format for you to view and book type training classroom courses that you would like to attend.
- Upgraded jobs board – it will be even easier to apply for a role with us, and you will be able to upload more supporting documents along with your CV/Resume.
- Dynamic content – The front page has been completely revamped with dynamic video content, and quick links to areas of the site such as the online store and jobs board. There is also a link to the latest Bostonair Type Training classroom course calendar.
- Bostonair History & Timeline – An updated section on our fascinating and rich heritage taking you all the way from the early 1900’s to the present day.
- Services – New sections on Bostonair’s key services; contract, permanent & exec search recruitment, consultancy, auditing & compliance services, line maintenance and technical training services.
- Mapping software – Our mapping software has had an upgrade, so you can see where our office locations are situated, line station locations (and associated capabilities) and customer locations. We are delighted to have a worldwide customer base; spanning North America, Africa, Europe, Middle-East, Asia and Australasia.
Keep your eyes peeled for more in the next few weeks about this exciting launch! Don’t forget to visit our social media channels on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter to access all the latest news, updates and promotions from Bostonair Group.
Related BlogsView All Blog Articles
Boston Spotlight: A look at a woman’s journey in aviation and how following your dream job doesn’t have a time limit
22nd December 2021
In this month’s spotlight, we catch up with our engineer-in-training, Stella Freiderikou, as she tells us about her change in...
Boston Spotlight: How our Line Station Duty Manager Marc DeGeneffe turned his life-long passion into a career
21st September 2021
How our Line Station Duty Manager Marc DeGeneffe turned his life-long passion into a career Hi Marc! Let’s kick...
24th August 2021
By the end of 2020, year on year passenger kilometres had fallen by 83.5% in the global aviation sector, with...
18th June 2021
Bostonair has been supporting the aviation and aerospace sector across Europe with a range of recruitment services since 1997. Since...
© Bostonair 2022. All Rights Reserved.