Bostonair Technical Training has sold online aviation training courses for over a decade to customers in over 70 different countries worldwide and to many thousands of individual aircraft maintenance personnel. In customer satisfaction surveys our online courses rated 95% and customers said they found our courses very easy to purchase and use. Bostonair Technical Training is Part 147 approved by both the CAA and EASA (Third-Country approval) which means you can be confident when making a purchase via the online store here.
- Our courses are available to purchase 24/7 – 365 days per year (366 in a leap year!)
- All you need is an internet connection wherever you are in the World
- Discounts available for multiple course purchases, visit the store for more details
- Mandatory courses available in both initial and continuation version: EWIS, Human Factors and Fuel Tank Safety
- Other courses available to buy include: ETOPS, SMS, Dangerous Goods, Part 145: Production Planning and Part M: Essentials
- Our interactive Online Courses include; text, graphics, video and diagrams to take you through the required syllabus at a pace to suit
“The Boston Air team is always the most helpful and proactive. I’m hugely grateful to Aidan Gardner and can’t find words to thank him enough for all his patience, support and professionalism. It’s my pleasure to work with you!” – VD Gulf
Related BlogsView All Blog Articles
30th September 2022
Have you heard? We are expanding our portfolio of online aviation courses! You can now find the following EASA approved...
Boston Spotlight: Head of Training Paul Gash shares his journey of becoming an aviation engineer in the RAF and how someone can get started in their Aviation career
28th April 2022
There are many routes you can take to begin your career as an aircraft engineer. Many begin via a direct...
Boston Spotlight: Saurabh Kohli talks about his journey to become a B1 Engineer and his experiences working in the aviation industry
16th March 2022
Have you ever wondered what life is like as B1 Engineer? Perhaps you’re thinking about a career change, what steps...
16th February 2022
It’s that time again – the deadline to renew your online aviation training is creeping up on you. Or maybe...
© Bostonair 2023. All Rights Reserved.