View our latest vacancies and apply online 24/7
- Ideally Grade B or above in both GCSE English and Maths
- Ideally school leaver age 16-18
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office i.e. Word, Excel
- Able to travel to Beverley
Bostonair Group Ltd is a fast growing specialist provider of temporary and permanent personnel to the Aviation, Aerospace and Energy industries worldwide. We recruit, train, and provide skilled personnel for some of the leading airline maintenance and energy companies in Europe.
Working hours are 9am to 5pm Mon – Fri with 1 hour for lunch (with time for classroom NVQ study one morning/day per week). Apprentice will be part of the admin team. Jobs to include:
- Adding/Updating CVs, documents, and current information onto our database
- Database maintenance
- Answering telephones
- Incoming and outgoing post
- General office duties i.e. Filing, photocopying
- Assisting members of the admin or recruitment teams with specific tasks when required
- Stores maintenance, dealing with deliveries and collection.
Pay meets National Minimum Wage for Apprentices. Please send CV’s directly to email@example.com
Related NewsView All News Articles
Bostonair are coming to Poland! Register your interest quoting ref: 14627 for our next recruitment event in Warsaw
15th June 2022
Bostonair is coming to Poland! That’s right, our next recruitment event will be taking place on the 2nd and 3rd...
2nd January 2020
Bostonair are excited to announce that we will be hosting a Recruitment Event in Berlin, near the Berlin Schönefeld Airport...
17th September 2019
Bostonair Ireland are excited to announce that we will be hosting a Recruitment Event in Dublin, Ireland on 5th November....
16th July 2019
Bostonair are excited to announce that we will be exhibiting at the Aviation Job Expo – the UK and Europe’s only...
© Bostonair 2022. All Rights Reserved.