Create your future with us
Join a successful, growing business with AMAZING progression opportunities – all training provided!
We are always on the lookout for fresh talent to fill our apprenticeship roles:
Bostonair Group Ltd is a fast-growing specialist provider of temporary and permanent personnel to the Aviation and Energy industries worldwide. We recruit, train, and provide skilled personnel for some of the leading airline maintenance and energy companies in Europe.
- At least B GCSE Maths & English
- Ideally school leaver age 16-18
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office i.e. Word, Excel
- Able to travel to Beverley
Working hours are 9am to 5pm, Mon – Fri (with time for classroom qualification training one morning/afternoon per week)
The apprentice’s time will be spent working within the Finance Team, with:
- The opportunity to work on supplier ledgers for the entire Bostonair Group.
- The opportunity to work in foreign payroll & to deal with employees and suppliers overseas
- The opportunity to obtain experience working on complex accounting processes.
- The opportunity to be part of a dynamic team.Should the candidate be successful in the role then there may be an opportunity for funding, for a professional payroll/accounts qualification. Pay meets National Minimum Wage for Apprentices.
To apply, email your CV to email@example.com
Please note that throughout the year, we may also recruit apprentices in our areas including Administration and Marketing, so keep an eye out if you’re interested!