Bostonair have a wide variety of vacancies currently available, both contract and permanent. If you are leaving the armed forces and are looking for a new career (having had previous aviation experience) then please send your CV to email@example.com
What we’re looking for:
- Licensed Mechanics – B1/B2
- Unlicensed Mechanics
- Sheet Metal Workers
- Cabin / Composite Mechanics
Why choose Bostonair?
- Investment in people – Bostonair believe that people are not just a commodity to simply fill a short-term gap. We endeavour to help and assist with training requirements, and work with people over a long period of time.
- Job opportunities – Bostonair have a blue chip customer base that includes: Lufthansa, Condor, DHL/EAT, Austrian Airlines, Tuifly, Germania, Airbus, Diehl, Haitec and German Aircraft Maintenance. For the right engineer there is an excellent development pathway and opportunities for long-term work.
- Support – you will be in safe hands. Bostonair’s recruitment team provide support for all of our engineers. We help to book flights, accommodation, hire cars and are visible on the ground courtesy of our European relationship team. They will regularly visit you and make sure all your needs are covered.