TRAINING TO SUIT YOUR COMPANY
Our interactive Online Courses include; text, graphics, video and diagrams to take you through the required syllabus at a pace to suit. All you need is an internet connected device and you are ready to learn.
We recommend you allow 2-3 hours of intensive work to complete each course, however all progress is automatically saved should you decide to take a break and resume at a later date (within the 90 day deadline). A PDF certificate is available to download immediately upon completion.
It is a mandatory requirement to undertake refresher training for Human Factors, Fuel Tank Safety and Electrical Wiring Interconnection Systems within every two year period.
Get 50% discount when you purchase an online course
using voucher code ‘SPRING502021’ at checkout.
Valid from 8th February to 31st March 2021.
Electrical Wiring Interconnection Systems (EWIS) courses to cover Target Groups 1-8 as specified by Annex III to ED Decision 2008/007/R of 29/08/2008 AMC20-22. For more information on which group you fall into please see below.
EWIS Group 1 and 2
EWIS Group 4 & 5
EWIS Group 6
EWIS Group 7
EWIS Group 8
An introduction to Human Factors; exploring the implications of error, organisational safety culture, procedures, safety policy, human limitations and methods of communication in the aviation work place. Human Factors is a mandatory requirement for all EASA Part 145 approved organisations as outlined in EASA145.A.30 (e) National Authorities 10 Part Programme.
50% off all courses using code ‘SPRING502021’ at checkout until 31st March 2021
Fuel Tank Safety
Fuel Tank Safety course to satisfy the requirements of EASA ED 2009/007/A and FAA AC 120-97A of March 2009. The course will provide students with an overview of fuel system safety considerations. Including: Historical incidents, ignition prevention, theoretical background and practical considerations. This course can be taken as Fuel Tank Safety Phase 1 or Phase...
FTS Phase 1 & 2
The awareness course will enable students to recognise the classes for dangerous goods and how to handle, label and document dangerous goods correctly.
Extended range Twin-engine Operations or Operational Performance Standards” (ETOPS) course designed to provide students with all the necessary information to satisfy the requirements of EASA AMC 20-6 rev.2 Effective: 23/12/2010 Annex II to ED Decision 2010/012/R of 16/12/2010 and FAA AC-120-42B – Extended Operations (ETOPS and Polar Operations) This course is available with focus for...
The purpose of this course is to provide guidance on the implementation of Safety Management Systems (SMS). It has been developed to give sufficient understanding of SMS concepts and the development of management policies and processes to implement and maintain an effective SMS.
Bostonair Technical Training Ltd provide our clients with quality, cost effective, flexible online training to meet your specific requirements.
- Quality – 147 Approved training provider.
- Flexibility – Train large numbers of staff across multiple locations simultaneously.
- Accessibility – available 24/7.
- Cost Effective – Discounts available for bulk purchases.
- Managed – All Admin and Reporting managed by us (as required).
- Certification – Accepted worldwide and available immediately
Bostonair Technical Training Ltd provide individuals with accessible, quality, user friendly online training to meet your specific requirements.
- Accessibility – Online Courses available 24/7 immediately upon purchase.
- Flexibility – Learn from where you are, when you want.
- Certification – Accepted worldwide and available immediately.
- Value For Money – Discounts for multiple course purchases.
Bostonair Technical Training – Online Store Easy Purchasing Guide
- Click on the course(s) you wish to buy, by clicking on “Buy Course”
- Click on the basket logo at the top of the screen or click on “view basket” which you will see after you have clicked “Buy course” to access your basket
- In your basket should be the course(s) you wish to buy. At this stage if you have a coupon code type this into the box and click “Apply coupon”
- If you are happy to proceed with your order click on “Proceed to checkout”
- Complete the details required on the checkout screen and click “Place order” (if you are buying this course on behalf of somebody else, please tick the appropriate box)
- Your login details will be sent to your chosen email address, to allow you to access your course *
* Please note that in some rare cases it may take a few hours to receive your login due to the order being processed. If you have any queries please email email@example.com