Bostonair Group are currently looking for an Accounts Assistant to join our Finance team.
Bostonair Group Limited is a fast-growing company based in Beverley, East Yorkshire. Bostonair recruits, trains, and provides skilled personnel for some of the leading airline maintenance and power services companies in Europe. Our professional service and dynamic team places us among the market leaders for the recruitment in airline, aerospace, first tier supplier networks, and fossil and renewable fuel power generation companies.
The company operates in the following areas:
- Engineering personnel recruitment
- Aviation Technical Training
- Wind Turbine Maintenance
- Aircraft Line Maintenance Operations
The business is an approx. £40m turnover and profitable, owner managed business. Operations are mainly in Europe.
The position will be based in the Head Office, Beverley, Yorkshire, reporting to the Aviation Management Accountant.
The main responsibilities of this role will be:
- Manage all aspects of the Management Accounts of 3 legal entities
- Manage the transactional processing completed by the Finance Assistant
- Attend operational meetings and support the commercial team with Finance issues for 3 legal entities
- Manage and Support the Groups Banking and Credit Card Facilities
- Produce accurate reports and KPIs as requested
Major duties & responsibilities:
- Management Accounts for the Line Maintenance Division
- Management Accounts for the Aviation Technical Training Division
- Payment of Corporation Taxes across Europe
- Management of Bank Relationship – Including Account & Credit Card Management
- Preparation of Pricing Proposals for key Commercial Opportunities
- Relationship Management & Monitoring of Property Management in Germany
- Preparation of accurate reports and KPIs for each responsible business
- Checking and Reviewing Transactional Information & Tax Submissions
- Preparation of Annual Financial Plans
- Maintain proper and accurate accounting records to meet statutory requirements.
- Suggest & undertake adhoc projects required to improve the Finance Team Procedures
The successful candidate will have the following characteristics:
- Adaptable/Can do attitude
- Strong discipline for achieving targets and deadlines
- Able to respond at short notice to operational requests
- Flexibility and ability to prioritise own workload
- Good communication skills – i.e. communicating with European Advisors and Employees
- Able to meet the demands of a fast-moving business which expects a high level of service
- Able to work equally well individually and as part of a team
- Intelligent thinker
- AAT Qualified
- Payroll experience (preferable)
- Experience with a company that deals Internationally (preferable)
- Min B’s Maths and English GCSE
- Local to office