View our latest vacancies and apply online 24/7
We are currently looking for an individual to join our growing Aviation admin team at our head office team in Beverley. This position is open for either an Admin Support Assistant or an Admin Apprenticeship, dependent on experience.
Your responsibilities will include:
- To answer the telephone and deal with enquiries and troubleshooting for contractors.
- Answering the door/Intercom
- Ensure compliance of candidates
- Complete employment reference requests, and check employment references for candidates
- To make sure candidate files are compliant and in line with the industry standards, and verify the necessary training certificates.
- To apply for and distribute German health and social cards.
- To apply for German airport security clearance including renewal.
- To apply for airport and company ID badges.
- To update information on Profile as necessary.
- To arrange contract logistics such as accommodation, hire cars and flight bookings.
- Place clothing orders for workwear.
- Arrange medical appointments for employees when required.
- Creation of ZARAS/ASM CV’s and Bostonair CV’s.
- Updating new starters lists with contract and security information.
- Ensuring the return of signed employment contracts
- Processing of expenses.
- Processing inbound job applications.
- Form A1 applications for UK employees working overseas
Reports to: Senior Administrator
Minimum Educational Qualifications:
- GCSE Grade B in Mathematics & English
- Administration Qualification
Minimum Previous Experience:
- Thorough knowledge of administration
- Used to working within a team and managing staff
- An understanding of Microsoft Excel/word, Teams and Office 365
- Full UK Driving License
- Health and Safety awareness
- Excellent communication skills at all levels of the business
- Interdepartmental liaison
To apply please send your email to firstname.lastname@example.org
APPLY FOR A VACANCY
Further enquiries to a role can be made by sending a message to email@example.com or you can call the office on
+44 (0) 1482 679757.
© Bostonair 2021. All Rights Reserved.