View our latest vacancies and apply online 24/7
Assembly Technician [REF:6002]
18th July 2023
Bostonair GmbH is looking for Assembly Technicians for both permanent and contract positions based in Wessling, Germany
- Accommodation allowance provided
- MUST have the right to work in the EU
- 3+ years of professional experience
- Technical apprenticeship or equivalent is desired
- Experience working safely around medium and high voltage energy systems up to 1kV DC preferred – must be willing to work with said voltage levels daily
- High levels of self-reliance with the ability to work as part of a team and autonomously
- Previous experience working in high-volume production and/or battery production preferred
- Must be able to comprehend written and verbal English instructions. – German is a bonus
Your role and team:
You will report directly to the respective Production Team leader and work alongside our aircraft systems and final assembly production team:
- The energy system assembly team takes care of all energy system assembly processes, delivering cutting-edge battery technology to the aircraft.
- The propulsion system assembly team takes care of all assembly processes to build our one-of-a-kind electrical ducted fans that propel the aircraft.
- The final assembly team integrates all systems and the cabin into the fuselage to complete the build of the jet
We are looking for experienced and self-motivated technicians. High attention to detail and a strong focus on safety are very important attributes for this role.
You will be hands-on in building a revolutionary energy system. This will involve energy system prototyping, testing and production line ramp-up.
You will also partner with our manufacturing engineering team, providing feedback for design improvements to the product.
This is an exceptional opportunity to join one of the fastest and most exciting companies in the world and join its journey early in its inception phase.
- Take responsibility for safety, delivery and quality during all stages of the assembly process
- Must be able to follow verbal and written instructions to a high standard
- Execution of electrical and mechanical assemblies to the required quality specification.
- Identify and provide feedback on errors to the corresponding teams, cooperate for root cause analysis
- Work cross-functionally with related departments
- Work with manufacturing engineering to improve processes, equipment and tooling, and repair solutions
- Support digital improvements and innovations while working with manufacturing execution systems.
To find out more about this position and to apply;
Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
APPLY FOR A VACANCY
Further enquiries to a role can be made by sending a message to email@example.com or you can call the office on
+44 (0) 1482 679757.
© Bostonair 2023. All Rights Reserved.