Your next job with BostonairREAD MORE +
The Aviation/Rail Resourcer is responsible for creating a pool of suitable candidates to meet future and current customer requirements in both the aviation and rail industry.
This involves regular communication with candidates (verbal/written) in order to build long term relationships and trust that will help ensure Bostonair grows its business in sourcing, developing, and recruiting personnel for its customers.
Through the use of the Profile CRM system, the Aviation/Rail Resourcer ensures that the correct policies and procedures are followed; candidate compliance is important so that we can ensure we are providing high quality personnel to our customers.
This role is designed to offer a 50/50 split between Aviation and Rail, and is likely to develop into a Recruitment/Account Manager position over time as the business grows.
• Building a candidate pool across a variety of role disciplines.
• Regularly communicate with our network of candidates.
• Ensuring the wider Recruitment team are made aware of Candidate status and availability, with regards to open current/future roles.
• Ensure Profile CRM system is used at all times to log candidate and customer activity.
• Provide a weekly report of key development candidates for future work.
• To answer telephone and deal with enquiries and troubleshooting for contractors.
• Ensure the recruitment process is carried out in accordance with procedures and processes for candidate placement and to make candidate fully aware of this.
• Complete employment reference requests and check employment references for candidates.
• Effective delegation of admin tasks to the Administration team.
• Liaison with customers to ensure their requirements are fully understood and delivered upon.
• Supporting the Marketing team in advertising roles effectively across Social Media channels and relevant jobs boards.
• Customer visits as required.
• Support with procedural reviews.
• Co-ordinate accommodation and logistics/hire cars for candidates/training.
• Regularly review rail training to ensure candidates are up to date.
• To make sure candidate files are in line with the ‘Rail Minimum Management System’.
• Manage the candidate training.
• To be the Co-Ordinator for the Sentinel Management System and ensure Boston Rail maintains compliance with the Rail Management System for RISQS auditing purposes, and Customer compliance purposes.
• Ensuring candidates receive Sentinel cards and trouble shoot if required.
• Liaise with PRB Consulting on Quality matters with Group SHEQ Manager support.
• To arrange PTS Medicals, Drugs & Alcohol Tests, Training (PTS/NTAR) for candidates.
• Place clothing and Boston Rail equipment orders as required.
• Co-ordinate the administration support to Boston Rail.
• Processing of expenses – accessing from various email sources.
• Management of the compliance processes for renewal training.
Reports to: Operations Manager
Minimum Educational Qualifications:
• Educated to degree level
• ILM Level 3 or similar
Minimum Previous Experience:
• One year experience in Resourcing/Recruitment
The right candidate will:
• Have a flexible, can-do attitude
• High level of motivation and enthusiasm
• Strong discipline for achieving targets and deadlines
• Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
• Ability to work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment
• Able to work individually as well as part of a team
• Good leadership skills