Your next job with BostonairREAD MORE +
We require B1 / B2 engineers with Embraer 170/190 types, for a long term contract, with our client in the Netherlands.
The client is looking for engineers willing to accept a long term position with the company as they complete various projects. This is a stable role with a company investing heavily in its future.
Please see details below of the terms and conditions:
· EASA66 B1 / B2 ERJ-170/190 licensed engineer
· Hangar and Line maintenance (up to A Check/A3000 check), Schiphol, Amsterdam
· ASAP start
· Varied shifts worked as required by the company, although there will be some element of flexibility
· Wages paid subject to tax and social contributions in the Netherlands
· Hourly rate includes an allowance for accommodation & transport
· Tooling & workwear provided
· Flights at the start of the contract provided
You MUST be eligible to work in the EU to apply for this position.
If you’re interested, please apply below.