Your next job with BostonairREAD MORE +
Bostonair Group have an exciting opportunity for a motivated individual to join our rapidly growing team, as a Business Administration Apprentice for our Aviation Training Department.
Bostonair Group provides Recruitment, Line Maintenance and Technical Training Services to the aviation industry across the world, working closely with customers such as Lufthansa, Condor and DHL. With an emphasis on providing a quality, reliable, safe and fair service to all.
The Training Department operates online and in the classroom, providing industry approved courses to both external clients and in support of our other business activities
Reporting to the Training Manager, you will be responsible for a multitude of important tasks on a day to day basis, including:
• Answering incoming calls
• Live chat support
• Responding to customer emails and enquiries
• Issuing reports to clients on request
• Completion recording or both self-enrollers and corporate candidates
• Certificate printing for corporate clients
• Posting out hard copies or certificates to clients
• Support in g with the enrollment of internal (Part 145/Bostonair Group engineers) candidates onto training
• Reviewing candidate expires and deletions
• Supporting the Training & Examination Managers with upkeep of course records
• Logistical support for Training (Arranging flights, accommodation, etc.)
You will undertake a level 2 Business Administration qualification in your first year of apprenticeship, with scope to complete a level 3 qualification most suited to your role in your second year of apprenticeship.
Minimum Educational Qualifications:
• GCSE grade A-C in Maths & English – level 5/6 on the new grading system
Minimum Previous Experience:
None, though experience of working in an office environment an advantage.
• Enthusiastic and keen to learn
• Excellent communications skills
• Keen attention to detail
• Willing to work hard to gain achievement
• Ability to travel to work at our Beverley office, every day
We’re dedicated to supporting the development of our employees. Therefore, if successful in the role, you will be given the opportunity to develop and progress your career with us. Over our many years of employing apprentices, we have offered permanent positions to 90% on completion of their apprenticeship. Many of the people that have come through the Apprenticeship route now have pivotal roles within the organisation and continue to undertake further professional training and development. As an extra perk of the job, we have a discretional Quarterly Bonus Scheme, dependent on performance. Therefore, you have the opportunity to earn a bonus, on top of your annual salary.
If you’re interested, please email your CV to email@example.com