View our latest vacancies and apply online 24/7
Design Engineer (Avionics and Interiors)
Bostonair Ireland is looking for Design Engineers (Avionics & Interiors) for a contract based In Ireland to start in September 2021.
- Resolve engineering problems associated with aircraft cabin interior and/or avionics systems designs.
- Assist with creation of proposals for Design Change projects, considering both technical and commercial aspects of the project.
- Ensure that Design Change projects are delivered within budget estimates and meet the expected quality and on-time delivery standards.
- Liaison with Customers to maintain a good working relationship throughout the lifecycle of Design Change projects.
- Create and develop commercially viable solutions for mandatory changes to aircraft systems, with a view to selling of those solutions to the marketplace.
- Maintain industry awareness, with a view to offering Products or Solutions to aircraft operators to improve the aircraft for their operational needs.
Candidate Requirements :
- Bachelors or Master’s Degree in Engineering, preferably aviation related, or equivalent engineering qualification such as EASA Part 66 Basic Licence
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a Design Engineer role within Part 21J framework
- Knowledge of the Aviation Regulations, in particular EASA Part 21 and CS25
To apply for this vacancy, please send your CV to JacintaDooley@bostonair.ie
APPLY FOR A VACANCY
Further enquiries to a role can be made by sending a message to email@example.com or you can call the office on
+44 (0) 1482 679757.
© Bostonair 2022. All Rights Reserved.