Your next job with BostonairREAD MORE +
Bostonair requires B1 licensed engineers with A320 type ratings, for ongoing line maintenance in Romania.
ASAP start for 6 months+.
– Flights at the start and end of the contract
– Accommodation, tooling and workwear are provided
– Shifts are negotiable, although generally 12 hours per night
– Candidates must have an EASA66 B1 licence with A320 type ratings
– At least 3 years previous CRS
– At least 6 months documented experience on type in the past 2 years
– Current Human Factors, Fuel Tank Safety Awareness and EWIS.