View our latest vacancies and apply online 24/7
Finance Administrator – Leipzig, Germany
Bostonair is recruiting for a Finance Administrator to join their team at Leipzig Airport, full time.
- Collating Timesheet information for multiple payrolls across the Bostonair Group of companies
- Assisting in the preparation of various monthly payrolls across the various entities.
- Liaising with employees and dealing with payroll queries.
- Managing the Mwst reclaim process for various entities within the Bostonair Group from start to finish, liaising with advisors and the authorities.
- Support the calculation of sales invoice figures for the Line Maintenance Division.
- Raise sales invoices for various entities.
- Assist in the credit-control process speaking with different customers across the different entities.
- Act as liaison between Leipzig and UK office for financial purposes.
- Collate new starter information for the payroll, ensuring employees are compliant with local legislation.
- Support Bostoanir GmbH with payroll preparation and sales invoicing.
Reports to: HR & Transaction Services Manager
- Good I.T skills particularly Microsoft Excel
- Excellent communication skills at all levels of the business
APPLY FOR A VACANCY
Further enquiries to a role can be made by sending a message to firstname.lastname@example.org or you can call the office on
+44 (0) 1482 679757.
© Bostonair 2021. All Rights Reserved.