View our latest vacancies and apply online 24/7
Join a global aviation and renewable energy company as a Finance Apprentice. With teams across many parts of the world, Bostonair Group provides recruitment, maintenance and technical training services to the aviation and wind energy industry.
We are looking for an enthusiastic individual to join and support our Finance team, based at our head office in Beverley.
Perks of working at Bostonair:
- Social events & celebrations
- Bonus scheme
- Flexible working policy
- Competitive apprenticeship salary
Bostonair has an exciting opportunity to join our finance team as an apprentice.
- Answer telephones and deal with enquiries and trouble-shooting for contractors.
- Paying contractor expenses.
- Controlling petty cash.
- Creating Sales invoices.
- Gathering and summarising contractor timesheets.
- Supporting the preparation of the various global payrolls
- Assisting with Credit Control
- Processing Purchase Invoices
Reports to: Payroll & Transaction Services Manager
Salary – Above apprentice minimum wage.
Minimum Educational Qualifications:
- GCSE Grade B/6 in Mathematics & English
- Good I.T skills particularly Microsoft Excel
- Excellent communication skills at all levels of the business
To apply, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
APPLY FOR A VACANCY
Further enquiries to a role can be made by sending a message to email@example.com or you can call the office on
+44 (0) 1482 679757.
© Bostonair 2023. All Rights Reserved.