View our latest vacancies and apply online 24/7
CAT A Mechanics – PERMANENT [REF:5896]
16th March 2023
Bostonair GmbH is looking for Certifying CAT A Mechanics for a permanent position based in Saxony, Germany!
*Due to the volume of applicants we cannot respond to those without an EASA licence.*
- 4 on 4 off with shift, weekend and public holiday allowances
- Annual leave additional to time on/off rota
- Support towards further qualifications, including EASA Part 66 Licence.
- OJT is available with the support of large and experienced team members.
- Medical cover, salary reviews and inflated pension schemes, are all part of the permanent package
- At least 18 months of CAT A experience required
- Must be happy to live and work in Germany, sponsorship may be available for candidates with relevant experience and desire to relocate to Germany long-term.
- Opportunity for EASA Cat A, ideally with experience on A300/330 and/or B757
For more information on this role and to apply;
Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
APPLY FOR A VACANCY
Further enquiries to a role can be made by sending a message to email@example.com or you can call the office on
+44 (0) 1482 679757.
© Bostonair 2023. All Rights Reserved.