View our latest vacancies and apply online 24/7
PERMANENT ROSTER ANALYST (GROUND OPS) (ref: 14691)
28th July 2022
📍 This role is based in West Yorkshire with hybrid working available
- You will be joining a large team as an additional permanent colleague following the welcome start of aviation’s recovery following the pandemic
- Prior experience in aviation is not essential but the preparation/analysis of large team rosters as well as forecasting is advantageous.
- Flexible working available however regular visits to Leeds are required
- In a highly regulated industry many factors must be considered when developing patterns of work so both mathematical, pragmatic and common sense come together to make this team the success it is!
- Permanent opportunity with lots of scope for training and progression
- Strong IT skills are essential especially the use of Excel and related programs
- Full time day work with generous remuneration and annual leave allowance plus many additional benefits
Please get in touch on GemmaSouthwell@bostonair.co.uk for further information and to apply.
APPLY FOR A VACANCY
Further enquiries to a role can be made by sending a message to firstname.lastname@example.org or you can call the office on
+44 (0) 1482 679757.
© Bostonair 2022. All Rights Reserved.