Your next job with BostonairREAD MORE +
Bostonair is looking for a QSHE Assistant Apprentice to join our QSHE manager to manage the Health and Safety, Environmental and Quality Systems for Bostonair Group including ensuring continuing legal compliance, management of accreditations and recording & monitoring of QSHE data to support the continual improvement of the organisation.
• Document Management & Control
• Proactive monitoring, management and development of the organisation’s compliance system tools (MyCompliance)
• Upkeep of online memberships & accreditations (CHAS, Achilles etc)
• Carrying out Internal Audits against various standards (ISO 45001, 9001, 14001, 17020 & GWO)
• To have an active role in the undertaking and participation of External Audits
• Carrying out office H&S inspections
• Records upkeep (Environmental Records, Fire Alarm Testing etc)
• Providing assistance when required to the operational teams relating to continuous improvements.
• Supporting the QSHE Manager to ensure Legal Compliance
• Supporting the QSHE Manager with Accident Investigations
Reports to: QSHE Manager
Minimum Educational Qualifications:
Preferred Previous Experience:
• Must have Excellent communication at all levels of the organisation
• Knowledge of Plan, Do Check, Act principles
• Must be able to demonstrate creative thinking and problem-solving skills
• Must have a flexible can-do attitude and be adaptable to working in a fast-moving business
Occasional travel to client sites UK & EU may be required.