View our latest vacancies and apply online 24/7
Reliability Engineer – 14115
17th March 2021
Bostonair is looking for a Reliability Engineer for a role in Leipzig.
An excellent opportunity to join a strong and thriving team to start ideally in the next 2 months (negotiable). Within technical services, you will provide thorough and precise data analysis, organisation and reporting. A strong and recent background as a Reliability Engineer has required as well as the following key areas:
- Demonstratable experience of working across a broad range of Airbus and Boeing Aircraft
- At least 2 years of aircraft/aircraft equipment maintenance experience
- Experience with the use of ‘ChronicX’ and TRAX as well as cross-departmental work
- Good knowledge of English and German as well as a good level of MS and general IT skills
- Remuneration negotiable, assistance and advice on relocation provided.
If you would like a confidential discussion for further information on this opportunity please contact Gemma Holdsworth on GemmaHoldsworth@bostonair.co.uk or +447887427884.
APPLY FOR A VACANCY
Further enquiries to a role can be made by sending a message to email@example.com or you can call the office on
+44 (0) 1482 679757.
© Bostonair 2022. All Rights Reserved.