View our latest vacancies and apply online 24/7
Unlicensed CAT A Mechanics/Avionics Staff with A320 CEO experience (Ref: 14419)
22nd February 2022
Bostonair Ireland is looking for Unlicensed CAT A Mechanics/Avionics staff with A320 CEO experience for line maintenance tasks for a short-term contract based in Frankfurt, Germany. The contract will start in spring 2022 till the end of Summer, with possible extension.
- Avionics / Electrical qualification
- CAT A Licence or CAT A Theoretical Training Cert
- A320 CEO &/or NEO experience
- Current & Initial HF/EWIS & FTS
- EU Passport
- Current Valid ZUP essential (German Security Clearance Certificate)
Please advise your interest and availability to email@example.com
APPLY FOR A VACANCY
Further enquiries to a role can be made by sending a message to firstname.lastname@example.org or you can call the office on
+44 (0) 1482 679757.
© Bostonair 2022. All Rights Reserved.